Humax have confirmed to PVRJunction that they will release the eagly anticipated FOXSAT-HDR new software this November. The update is now with the DTG, who organise the over the air (OTA) software update timetables.
The software update has been expected for some time but has been constantly delayed as BBC try to prepare their iPlayer service for launch, of which is embedded within the software update Humax have been working on for months. The software updates/changes include the following:
• Support for BBC iPlayer service (subject to service availability)
• Auto Delete function included
• Ability to Delete Recorded Programmes from the Media List while recording or playing back.
• RGB output available on HD content (Live TV and Recordings)
• Resolved ITV HD Schedules disappearing after a channel scan
• Freesat schedules no longer removed after a Manual Tune.
• Resolved issue with Subtitles appearing when use Time Shift Recording.
• Resolved issues playing back encrypted HD content from an external device.
• Diagnostic Menu now displays the signal levels for both tuners correctly.
• NEW icon now appears in the Media List (Simple view) on Folders with new recordings.
• Resolved issues with Series schedules failing to record.
• EPG Genre screen now appears in two columns
• Resolved Lip-Sync issue resetting after a power cycle.
• Resolved incorrect character appearing on Postcode in the Diagnostic menu.
• Resolved lockup issue when recordings 2 TV channels and changing to a Radio channel.
• Resolved intermittent Lip-sync issue when accessing ITV-HD
• Changes made to some on screen messages regarding conflictsEnjoyed this post? Help support the site by clicking the ad below: