Manhattan have released the v1.45 update for upgrade manually via USB. It will be issued as an OAD after the Olympics as Freesat is on lockdown until after then.
The update has been tested extensively by Manhattan and Freesat as well as users given it as a pre-release to address specific issues they were encountering. There has only been one upgrade issue reported where an upgraded box experienced the audio cutting out after changing channels using the CH+ / CH- buttons or UP / DOWN buttons. Restoring to factory default fixed the issue.
Despite trying extensively Manhattan have been unable to reproduce the issue and would appreciate anyone that wishes to upgrade to v1.45 ahead of the OAD doing so and contacting Manhattan via their website or posting below if you encounter any issues.
The release notes for v1.45:
• Supports ITV Player which can be launched via freesat channel 903.
• Supports On Demand channel “The Space” which can be launched via freesat channel 908.
• Fixed an issue where the SCART audio left/right outputs would only output audio in mono.
• Fixed an issue with Auto Turn Off, Auto Turn On and Auto Standby timer functions that would cause them to work intermittently.
• Fixed an issue where pressing back to cancel the programme reminder prompt would not work correctly.
• Increased HDMI audio output level to bring it level with the sound from most TV’s internal analogue/digital tuners.
Upgrade instructions are included in the download. To perform the upgrade a USB stick or powered USB hard drive is required as there is not enough power from the USB port for many bus-powered hard drives.
We have the express permission of Manhattan to offer this software. Please do not distribute or make available elsewhere without permission granted by Manhattan first.Enjoyed this post? Help support the site by clicking the ad below: