Freesat are releasing new software from Humax for Freesat+ HD with Freetime boxes today (27 January), this will be an update for both the 500GB & 1TB versions. Freesat HD with Freetime boxes will receive the update on 28 January.
Software details as follows:
– Model Number HDR-1000S (500GB, 1TB), HDR-1010S (1TB) & HB-1000S
– Software Version 2.00.13 (HDR) / 2.00.09 (HB)
– Update Release Date 27th / 28th January 2014
And here’s what it means for you
– YouTube V4 MPEG DASH streaming support
– UI Improvements – following customer feedback we’ve reinstated the date and time of any scheduled recordings.
– Support for new interactive services.
Freetime boxes will update automatically. But if you can’t wait, you can do this manually, simply search for new software by pressing Home, Settings, System settings, Software update and Search new software.Enjoyed this post? Help support the site by clicking the ad below: